'Wild' Vs 'Any' --connection to Suit Selection Die

I came across this problem in a game of mine. (complete but not yet
published)  If we wanted to make one actual tile be wild how would
we signify this, with out implying that- that the actual tile's
suit or value it self is wild?  Can we use the word "Any" in such
cases? "You may make the Ace-sun tile any value and suit you wish"
or would this also imply retroactivity among the suit or value (sun
or aces)...    I mention this now, in reference with the suit
selection because I think this could be even more of a problem in
suit selection dice.  Which word should be standard when talking
about a suit (or value) being 'wild', and when a particular tile is
mentioned over suit or value. (bear in mind a situation could arise
where a "tile" or "coin" could be imaginary and therefore a non
tangible) Can we use words like 'All'? "All twos become the value of
your choice"?

I hope this question is clear.

What words are best used to be the most specific and most vauge?