Mathemtical Reasoning for Expanding Piecepack?I

I know I have rusty math at times, but follow me on this. If we take
the 5x5 tile layout (hole in the center) it would seem to me that
the 4 suits would all get 24 spaces for coins. 6  coins are
currently used, leaving 18 spaces for coins. Now, I may not be the
first to figure this out, but if we have 4 coins in total that are
the same, wouldnt this work out?  Stratego and Chess/Shogi games
become easier to play at this time. If we use 48 coins in two player
games, wouldn't this cover GO? (on a 5x5 layout at least). Mancala
and perhaps, if coins where kept on certain sides, Glass Bead Games
could be implemented. It also seems intuitive to me, that each tile
has four coins that can "claim" it. That is, for the Sun-Ace-Tile,
there are four Sun-Ace-Coin. (Which would fit four times on the
tile).

Perhaps, we should differinate suit and color, so 2 player games and
4 player games can be easier to play with the same pieces. Also,
if 'Bring your own Piecepack' games grow, in some cases, the suit
sides of coins would be better if personalized to some extent. (I
had a previous much older post on this) [Post 824... some 10 months
ago] If only the suit side is 'personalized' (Each coin having the
same icon,suit,symbol,logo but in 4 different colors) but the value
side kept the same across the board, I think then that 1 2 (3) and 4
player games could be implemented.

Eric