Re: Piecepack Joker Revisited

 Are you suggesting that piecepack should have 100
> tiles?   I really don't get anything you post.
>
> Rob.

Of course not. I simply suggested 1 extra tile. I dont see how in
the world I even implied 100 tiles.  I said spaces. I made sure to
include the previous post number. How could 70 plus tiles "plug" a
hole in the 5x5 grid?

We all know that piecepack can form a 5x5 layout minus one tile.
This is the entire reasoning that started discussion on the Joker.
How can I mention a 5x5 layout, if I want 100 tiles ?? I thought we
all agreed that there are four spaces to a tile.  I see the need for
one joker tile way before the need (God forbid there ever becomes a
day in piecepack for this....) of 100 tiles. Adding just one more
tile (That would be a 'constant' wild tile) would make a total of
100 spaces.

Then again, if you think of the 24 tiles being roughly half a deck
of cards...  one joker would make sense, using the same thought.

Don't get anything I post,,,  what, on this post, or everything I
post?
What else don't you get?