Re: The Stack-and reasons why I cant Shut up

> We have been calling this a "stash" (after Icehouse) or Stack on
the
> mailing list.  But, as not all players of piecepack games have
memorized
> the piecepack glossary, you should just spell it out in any rule
set you
> write..
>
> --
> mark@b...
> mark.a.biggar@c...

Yes, I beleive I was the one who suggested the 1/4th of a PP have a
term.

Let me be more specific.

When not instructing the player to take the entire stack, how should
this be done. I am working on yet another Ruleset as we speak, my
most difficult yet, and I am trying to be concise as possible, while
still remembering that I have to spell it all out. As in Berlin, I
Always define a Piecepack Stack when I mention it.

This new Ruleset, which I will make public at a later date, is so
easily understood with pictures instead of words. I do not have a
camera, or even a scanner, It is hard to put words to what I see.
Yes, this game can not even be represented in my Piecepack Workshop
Applet. As I have two games in the ruleset in progress section,  and
three waiting for the next comp, I dont wish to overwhelm the group
with yet another game of mine at this time. (For those keeping track
and reading all of my messages, this is my second game I am holding
on to for the time being.) I do not mean to boast, but I feel that I
should explain why I am asking so many questions recently, and at
the same time, I dont want all of my *new* rulesets to all blend
together, by having them all be released at the same time.

I guess all of theese Ideas prove why I suffer from ADHD, funny, I
think I enjoy it.

Eric