The Style of Rulesets and I can't shut up Part Deux

I understand the "getting the gest" of a game after one playing.
However I feel unsettled if the rules alone can not explain a game.

Ok, Choosy Sushi Blew Chunks, I admit that... but it was my first
attempt,  with less than a month of piecepack experience under my
belt. (Roughly half a month at that.)

I try to keep the tone of my rules formal, not using slang, keeping
the directions in the third person... stuff like that. I think
sincerity and an offical prose is needed and expected when one is
being instructed.

I must admit however, that I threw all this to the wind with a game
I purposefully wanted to be "casual". With the exception of
such "party" games, I think certain assumptions can be made, and
still others can not.

My most recent game (not the one aforementioned) is stretching my
gaming experience.I am finding some uncharted teritory, a Unique
board layout. Another challenge is forcing all of the bits together
to share more in common.  I wish to use conventions that I may not
be aware of so later on editing could be kept to a minimum. Because
piecepack is by definition generic in nature, multiple games and
mechanics of those games can be designed from less than (at present)
60 pieces.  New ideas form almost daily and the best way to form
these ideas to best posible fruiton is to have feedback. The best
place to do this for piecepack games is in this group.

I appologize to those who subscribe to a Email listing of these
messages. I do not receive emails from this group. if I did perhaps
I would shut up, so I would not see such a long email. However I
know from personal experience that ideas not put down as soon as
possible are lost forever.

Eric