Re: [piecepack] Re: How Many Chess-like games does Piecepack have?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 02:30:45PM -0000, Iain Cheyne wrote:
> The lack of these games was part of my reasoning for looking at what
> already existing abstract games could be played with the piecepack:
>
> www.ludism.org/ppwiki/GenericAbstracts
>
> Almost all of these games are "chess-like".
>
> (btw, would anyone mind if I put this page on the front page of the
> wiki? It's a good untapped source of piecepack games and I put a lot
> of work into it!)

It's a wiki.  If anyone minds, we'll change it back! :-)

It is a good page, by the way.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/