Magnets and travel piecepack

There is magnetic tape, this seems Ideal, coins would perhaps be
square, but, I dont see that many games where coins have to be round.
You would have to double up, and this would mean that flipping could
be a problem.

Or could White-out be a good idea?

Perhaps half a deck of cards could be tiles..

It might be an investment, but you could invest in the Travel
Yachtzee Die roller (In the Milton Bradley Yachtzee Travel game)
Or, buy a clear square box...     like a boggle globe,,, but find a
way to cement it in.

I'm sure we've all seen those travel game cases, with the
magnet/metal boards.... could this work?

Smaller card decks are sold 2 for a dollar at Dollar Tree Dollar
stores...

Eric