War in Piecepack games (was: Re: How Many Chess-like games does Piecepack have?

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, Ed Thorn <prophesor@y...> wrote:
> > > There isn't a single "Themed" wargame, but that's
> > hardly
> > suprising
> > > given the size of the piecepack.
>
> Delvenwarr (search the archive of this list) is a
> themed wargame.

The game I have in development currently is "themed" as far as a
piecepack game can go. I also found away around the size
limitations.  With out revealing too much, think of games from our
eastern friends, and no, not Germany. ;-)

Again, I think it is best for me to stagger my games...  I have yet
to receive feedback on Camel's Quest. (Fair, I havent quite asked
for it, but still...)  I have games inline for the competition,
and  I think this should last me for this year.

I have 2 more games, (one is the wargame above, and another game
with a party theme)  Not that I need permision, but I want to hold
them until a later date when they can be best submitted.

Eric