Re: New Win Condition for Pawnop.

Hi, EW

Assuming that trading is going to be introduced as a new part of
the game, if you introduced this new win condition, why would
anyone trade?  There has to be some incentive to trade that
makes it worth while

With the rules as they are, changing to this win condition would
just add to the play time and not change the game experience.

Phillip