Re: New Win Condition for Pawnop.

I guess at most a 1:1 trade off could happen. And that would be it.
If the only item we add is a standard D6, what exactly can we do?
Perhaps tile orientation will be key... As I stated before, the tile
would face the owner....  and start the game face down. Apparently I
have a lot to do to reduce the luck in dice rolls...    I guess I
could create a score card with currency...

I find the board roughly half of a  Monpoly board...  so   would
750  be a good number to start off with?  then again, this implies
all the bonuses are the same,,,  and should price be fixed to face
value,,,,

Well,,,    I apparently have some work to do,,      let me see what
I can do.

Eric