Re: On Tile Board Layouts

At times, I've done very simple x-by-y type rectangular boards if the
game called for it ... other times, I've found a bit more not-so-
simple layouts to work.  For example, check out:

+ "Siege by Number" ...
http://www.piecepack.org/rules/SiegeByNumber.pdf ... top of the 2nd
page has the board layout.

+ "Sorcerer's Stockpile" ...
http://www.mwgames.com/_uimages/SS_BoardSetup.jpg ... this game is
still-in-progress for me.  Besides the tile layout in the picture, a
coin is placed suit-side-up on the center of each face-down tile.

Hope you find those examples useful.

-Matt

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"