Re: Publishing a piecepack, feedback needed

Thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming.  I'll try to answer
some questions...

> looks good, what are you using to diecut the labels.

They'll be diecut at the printers.

>If the tiles are just stickers on heavy cardstock,

Actually, it's printed on heavy cardstock.  The stickers are just for
the coins and dice.

> you should use coins that have some substance to them,

The coins I'm using now are plastic coins, kinda like tidily (sp?)
winks.  So new question, stackable "poker" chips or winks (no grooves
for stacking)?

> How about offering a variety of different sticker themes?

This is an idea I've had also, one word froggypack!  (all the coins
have a little lilly pad design.)

> Booklet with a top 10. Maybe we could have a vote?

Great idea, I'll definately have a vote with the piecepack group
community members.

> How about publishing some piecepack expansions, like the
> piecepackplus or the piecepack pyramids?

Shrug, I'll decide that after I make back my money on the basic.

Again, thanks for the feedback, keep it coming...

Stuart John Bernard