Picking the best games for a rules booklet

Stuart John Bernard mentioned including a booklet of rules in the
piecepack he is thinking of selling.

How about we collaborate in deciding which are the best piecepack
games for one piecepack, or that require commonly available
additions, like a pack of cards or some coins, so that Stuart can put
them in the booklet?

There is a list like this for Icehouse and it would be a great
springboard into using the piecepack. Maybe we could make this into a
periodically updated list of the best piecepack has to offer?

It's important that we get a good mix of games. How about the
categories below? I have nominated some games that I think would fit
the bill. Please can we have suggestions for categories and games?
*Only nominate games you have not designed*.

-=Four-player=-
New City
Kidsprout Jumboree

-=Three-player=-
Hanging Gardens
Pharaoh's Heir

-=Two-player=-
Power Lines
Evade
Froggy Bottom

-=Solitaire=-
[Winner of the latest competition?]

-=Children=-

(-=Dexterity=-)
Might not be appropriate for the paper piecepack that Stuart John
Bernard is selling.

(-=Party=-)
(-=Five-player=-)
Not too sure about these two, as the PP seems ideal for four.

Is there a better way of doing this? Is this worth doing? Tell me
what you think.

This list is very design oriented. Let's attract some gamers.

--
Iain