Re: Publishing a piecepack, feedback needed

> > The coins I'm using now are plastic coins, kinda like tidily
(sp?)
> > winks.  So new question, stackable "poker" chips or winks (no
> grooves
> > for stacking)?
>
> Depends on cost and size. Stackable would be better, but might be
> lot pricier.

I think plastic tiddley winks or bingo chips would work fine and
they are sort of stackable. The don't have groves, but neither does
the wooden coins. And they are less then a penny apiece, but you
have to buy several thousand. I found a source wher you can buy 5000
for around $6. I don't know if there is min. order.
http://www.gameparts.net/page13.html
TimS