The links area has been invaded.

It seems we have acquired some very interesting links in the links
area. What some of them have to do with piecepack escapes me, but
interesting all the same.;)  Now I'm not complaining here just giving
a heads up to any moderators. You also have my permission to remove
the link to tjgames.com (Penny Games) I'm really honored and thrilled
that someone placed it there, but I don't think Alpha Playing Cards
would be considered a piecepack topic or link, although it might have
been placed back when I had the piecepack pyramids on my website.
TimS