Re: Summary of the best piecepack games (for a rules booklet)

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Schoessow"
<mikeschoessow@c...> wrote:

> Secondly, I did nominate IceFloe, but it doesn't appear in your
list.

Only because it requires piecepack pyramids. It's on the wiki list.
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/RecommendedGames

> Thirdly, Alien City does not require two piecepacks, but it does
require some Ice House pyramids.

Oh, my mistake. Unfortunately it still doesn't qualify for the
booklet. However, it's on the wiki list.

> On a related subject, I suggest we streamline or re-align the
categories somewhat.

I decided to ditch the categories as they would not be useful for a
player wanting to get into the piecepack. There are more
categorisations than you could possibly want on:
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/TaxonomyOfPiecepackGames

--
Iain