Re: [piecepack] Summary of the best piecepack games (for a rules booklet)

I have a few comments.

 Firstly, regarding racing games, I wasn't aware that the postings regarding those were aimed at naming the *best* games. Rather, I thought that this was just an effort to identify which games, of those already listed at piecepack.org, would fit into the racing game category. That's the only reason I mentioned Racepack.

Secondly, I did nominate IceFloe, but it doesn't appear in your list.

Thirdly, Alien City does not require two piecepacks, but it does require some Ice House pyramids.

On a related subject, I suggest we streamline or re-align the categories somewhat. Listing games by 2, 3, or 4 players seems somewhat problematic to me. For example, where do you put a game that works well for 2 to 4 players? If you list it under 2, it looks like the game won't work for more players, and vice versa. How about the following categories.

1) Abstract Strategy

2) Family Strategy (i.e., German-style games)

3) Racing

4) War

5) Solitaires

Category 2 could perhaps be further broken down, and 4 may not be necessary.

-Mike Schoessow