Re: [piecepack] Re: Picking the best games for a rules booklet

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 08:16:23AM -0800, Ron Hale-Evans wrote:
> Um, Mark?  Didn't you design all three of the games you're
> recommending (Worm Derby, Chariots, and Tabletop Bocce)?  I thought
> Iain only wanted recommendations of games that recommenders did not
> design themselves.
>
> Actually, I see that Clark Rodeffer recommended Chariots.

I also now see that Tim Schutz recommended Worm Derby in another
thread, and that Iain did not include Tabletop Bocce in his list of
recommended games.  So please ignore my griping and moaning.

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/