Re: [piecepack] Re: Picking the best games for a rules booklet

Electronicwaffle wrote:

A would think a full page (one side) should be devoted to the
website, with clear indication that more free games can be found
there.

Not only that, I'd include a 1-2 sentence description of each game on
the web page that wasn't included in the printed rulesets.

Now for some suggestions (I going to push my own game of course :-) ).

Another race game to be considered is "Worm Derby", which I've used
very successfully to introduce people to piecepack.

BTW, I should have an expanded version of Chariots with more special
actions (at this point is looks like you get 2 actions a lap chosen
using a chinese menu system ) done by the end of the year.

Also you should include at least one flicking game.
If you don't want a score card (which excludes Ppolf) then I'd suggest
"Tabletop Bocce" which has easier to understand rules then "Tabletop Croquet".

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...