Re: Solitary Confinement game design contest

> ...good luck to everyone who is working on an entry!

Or to everyone who is working on three entries. ;-)

But, I will only submit one or two. I am 75% positive one of my
Ideas is common to other games that will be submitted, it is begging
to be 'translated' to piecepack for this contest. There is a second
Idea that basically makes a very common two player game a one player
affair. The jury is still out as to if I will submit this second
Idea. My third Idea which is the only 'original' idea will
definetely be submitted. I think I shot my self in the foot for
submitting all 3 ideas for the comepetiton. After the competiton
those solitaire games I did not submit to be judged will be
released.

I will release a non-solitaire game close to Christmas as
a 'piecepackmas' gift.