Piecepack and the Holidays

I understand that some people have weekly get togethers to play
games. For my family, we usually play games around the hollidays,
mainly because that is when we have the time, and are all together.
In fact, I gave just board games to my extended family for christmas
2000. (Don't tell them I got the 25%  discount for Wizards of The
Coast Employees on the 24th of December) My family is more Word
and 'party' game centered... Crainium, Pictionary, Balderdash,
Apples to Apples etc. Still I expect some families could get a good
game of chess or even Risk in as well as other German style games.

Anyhow, I digress. Does piecepack use increase durring the holidays?
If so, what games are played? What non-piecepack games are played? I
want to release a game during 'piecepackmas' but not sure as to
which of the two. (A party game, or a 2 player chess/stratego/shogi
game) As I stated before, I have both Ideas ready to go, but I know
they need feedback/imput. After the competiton and the two games, I
have a few more ideas ready to go.  And if all of this doesn't
confuse you, think about me, having to sort all of this out, and
still get around to reviseing Pawnop. and C-Quest.

And Now I know why Coprorations and Bussinesses have Press Releases
and Public Scheduling Statements.

-Eric