Re: IcePack Games?

Ok, I guess I *should* be worried then.  Bummer.  Wish I had checked
before ordering.  In the hundreds of things I've ordered over the
internet, including lots of Ebay activity and personal sales, I've
only ever been ripped off twice.  I hope this isn't the third.  I
really figured that since IcePack was endorsed by piecepack.org that
they must be at least ok.

Whoever maintains piecepack.org -- If this is the service provided by
this company, I strongly suggest that you remove your reference to
them.

Toren -- If you happen to be reading this, I really do hope we can
make this right.  Please contact me so we can set the record straight.

Thanks,
Brad/tempus42.