Re: [piecepack] Re: IcePack Games?

Brad Johnson wrote:

Ok, I guess I *should* be worried then.  Bummer.  Wish I had checked
before ordering.  In the hundreds of things I've ordered over the
internet, including lots of Ebay activity and personal sales, I've
only ever been ripped off twice.  I hope this isn't the third.  I
really figured that since IcePack was endorsed by piecepack.org that
they must be at least ok.

Whoever maintains piecepack.org -- If this is the service provided by
this company, I strongly suggest that you remove your reference to
them.

Toren -- If you happen to be reading this, I really do hope we can
make this right.  Please contact me so we can set the record straight.

This is all interesting, because when I made my order in July I got all
my stuff within two week of making my order no problems.  The only
problem I've had, was my fault.  I left my Icepack piecepack set in my
car and slightly heat bubbled the plastic stickters he uses on the
tiles.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...