Re: IcePack Games?

> >To remove another vendor from that vendor list, no
> > matter how bad the service of the other company appears to be,
could
> > certainly be seen as unfair.  So Mesomorph is between a rock and
> > hard place; if they leave vendors on the list that customers are
> > unhappy with, they get blamed, and if they take them off the
list,
> > someone would cry foul.

Someone (more than one person) has already cried foul. It is unfair
to the customers, if indeed these allegations are true, to keep the
Icepack link on the website. I think at this point Mesomorph has
more of an obligation to protect customers and the overall community
than worry about removing a rival's listing. (Dress it up all you
want to, but competition is competition)

MG can and should personalize its own website (The creator should
have the right to edit the site at any time correct?). Mesomorph,
while not the creator of the piecepack, has done the most to advance
the product.

While removing a vendor with out reason from the website could prove
to be a problem, I think that MG is in a situation where has to
remove Icepack, given IP's history.  MG has done more than it needs
to -to suport IP, If anyone is in disagrement, no one is stopping
them from making their own Piecepack Website.

I see no justifiable reason why Mesomorph can not remove Icepack
from piecepack.org (or piecepack.com)

I say all of this with the same disclaimers in my previous post. I
made the above statements with assumption that the History of
Icepack as recorded in this group/mailing list is true.