Re: Piecepack appearance

Hi

Thanks for this - a "subject list" will be very useful.

Just one request; as this is an "international" group, can we please
have dates recorded in an unambiguous way - I would suggest

or Jun 1 2001
(which is the format used by Yahoo, even if biased towards US and
therefore harder to read...)

but not 6/1/2001 or 1/6/2001...

Thanks
Derek

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "sshum2003" <sshum2003@y...> wrote:
> I previous started to go through the messages in the group, not
> completely through, to direct people to previous messages
containing
> discussion that might come up again.  I have not completed it, but
> here is a partial list in answer to your question.  Perhaps I
should
> save the messages in FAQ file so we do not lose the messages.
> message#  title of post   poster date     my note
> Message 30  Directional Indicators  jdroscha@g...     Wed
> 5/2/2001     unanswered question

[portions of this message have been removed]