Re: Piecepack appearance

I previous started to go through the messages in the group, not
completely through, to direct people to previous messages containing
discussion that might come up again.  I have not completed it, but
here is a partial list in answer to your question.  Perhaps I should
save the messages in FAQ file so we do not lose the messages.
message#  title of post   poster date     my note
Message 30  Directional Indicators  jdroscha@g...     Wed
5/2/2001     unanswered question

 72, 76, 79, 82  Themed piecepacks embedded in other games?  Fri
8/10/2001

74, 77, 79-80 Proposals for improving the piecepack.       Fri
8/10/2001

89, 90, 93, 95  Piecepack accessory/expansion idea.  Fri  8/24/2001

87  Re: Working on Rules?  Karol     Fri  8/24/2001   Replies
Name/Email  Yahoo! ID  Date     (basical indicating Mesomorph Games
will issue an pp expansion)
88, 91, 92, 94  Re: Working on Rules?  rmundsc@g...     Fri
8/24/2001
 98,99, 102,103, 105, 106  Directional Pawns?     Sat  9/1/2001
109, 110, 112-115   Is the piecepack color-blind friendly.

203-208  Coins: colored (suits) on number face?       Mon
1/7/2002

269-271  Pawn upgrades: pawnplus  david cousins     Wed
2/20/2002

272-284, 290,291, 295, 300, 305   Re: pp modifications  Troy
Holaday     Thu  2/21/2002

301-303, 1028-129,1036   piecepackplus  Ron Hale-Evans    Sat
2/23/2002
--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Schoessow"
<mikeschoessow@c...> wrote:
> There was an extensive discussion some time ago on this group, of
alternative design factors and potential modifications or
improvements (such as directional pips on pawns, etc.). I think it
was about a year and a half ago (anybody remember?). You may want to
look through the archive.

> -Mike Schoesow
>

>   I was thinking that this type of approach makes the piecepack
>   more 'generic' and also independant of any language (or age
>   barrier).  In addition, the use of dots, instead of the Arabic
>   numerals means that the values are more easily
discernable "upside