Rules on my PalmOS handheld

I pretty much always have my Clie with me wherever I am. I would like to find a way to copy piecepack rulesets onto it, but the rules at piecepack.org are all in PDF format. Unfortunately, the PDF viewer for PalmOS crashes my Clie. Does anyone have any suggestions about how I could go about creating a piecepack rules library on my Clie? It would be trivial to accomplish if the rules were in HTML format, but PDF is right out.

Thanks.

--Randy