Re: [piecepack] Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

Another option would be to let Google do much of the work for you.  It keeps
an HTML copy of PDF files it comes across, and all the rules from
piecepack.org should be on there.

For instance, searching "aliencity site:piecepack.org filetype:pdf" gives
you the PDF with a "View as HTML" option, the link for which is:

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:cQnVWX6yEkgJ:www.piecepack.org/rules/Al
ienCity.pdf+piecepack+site:piecepack.org+filetype:pdf&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

If you search "www.piecepack.org site:piecepack.org filetype:pdf" you will
see all the rule sets, and all can be viewed as HTML, and there should not
be any highlighted text in the HTML file.

Frankly, neither conversion is spectacular.  I checked out Google and adobe
for AlienCity, and ironically I think the Google conversion was the better
of the two (though there is a Google header at the top, you may or may not
find that annoying).