Re: [piecepack] Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

Dave Boyle wrote:

Frankly, neither conversion is spectacular.  I checked out Google and adobe
for AlienCity, and ironically I think the Google conversion was the better
of the two (though there is a Google header at the top, you may or may not
find that annoying).

I can edit the annoying things away. Unfortunately, neither conversion method preserves the diagrams. I don't mind doing the work of conversion and cleanup, but obtaining all of the diagrams (through screenshots?) might be more trouble than it's all worth.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, anyway.

--Randy

--
I bet you think this signature line is about you.