Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

Can each author post the rules in Word format? I know personally I
have all of my games in word format. I have no problem with posting
the word format versions Choosy Sushi, Berlin and DBDDBS in the file
section in a new folder.  These would go along with Camels Quest and
Pawnopoly. I will preserve the 3 rulesets for the Solitaire comp as
well and post them after the comp is over . The other two games I
plan on releasing this year will also have their word formats
reserved.  This will be 10 games total.

While this is horribly onesided of me, it is all I have, and don't
mind posting the word formats of them. I assume some other members
kept their "original"  copy.

Would this take up too much space, can we do this, and can others
follow suit?

-Eric

P.S. I plan on releasing two games (Non-competion) to the "Rulesets
in Progress"  section around 12-24-03. (2004 looks promising as
well, 5 game ideas left currently in various stages of pre-design,
and of course who knows what the *next* competition may inspire.)