Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:
> Can each author post the rules in Word format?

I am not keen on PDF either. It's great for printing, but bad for
reading, because you need the horrible Acrobat Reader. I'd much
prefer HTML or Word files. PDF is non-proprietory, but open-source
software like Open Office deals with Word files very nicely. How
about at least giving people the choice?

Incidentally, some of the PDF conversions at Piecepack are pretty
bad. Hanging Gardens for instance, is 327KB, but it's base format is
rtf with no images.

--
Iain