Re: [piecepack] Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

begin  Ed Thorn  quotation:
> What's wrong with TXT?  Plain old text, anybody remember text?
> Everyone can read it, everyone can edit it.

	What's more, you can keep yourself to strict formatting
guidelines in a sort of wiki-esque way to make automatic reformatting
easier.  Just look at the format the original Fudge rules were posted
in, or the documentation format for the LNX-BBC project at
http://lnx-bbc.org (we use an awk script included in the source
tarball that translates each .txt file into a collection of .html
pages).

	-- Lewis Mumford

end