Re: [piecepack] Re: Rules on my PalmOS handheld

>If there are easy to use free editors, this might be possible. A
>
>conversion program, rather like Acrobat's PDFWriter, would be even
>
>better.

Have I got the solution...

openoffice.org

    * free (open source, multi-platform, no cost)
    * can open MSWord Documents fairly well
    * has free write to PDF ability
    * default save to format is a zipped XML file with all images in the
      zip (meaning you can create an XSL to convert this document to
      ANYTHING YOU WANT!)
    * can save to many other formats from within the interface
    * did i mention it is FREE!