Trophy Cloth

Hey all,

I was cleaning up the house yesterday and found the bag that has the trophy cloth.  My apologies!  I completely forgot to send this off to Phillip!  So, three things...

1) I'll get the cloth off to you sometime this week.
2) Phillip could you send me your address again, so I know where to send it to.
3) Would the winner of the next competition mind letting Phillip keep it for a little while.  He won't have had much time with the prized piece of cloth.

Rob.