re: 5th design contest

> Phillip, thanks for your quick feedback, especially since you're
> probably very busy with contest games these days.

No problem.

While I have played a couple of the entries received so far, I
haven't started any serious judging. I wanted to wait until after the
deadline, just in case any of the early entrants are re-submitted
with changes. I have actually been working on a  couple of
multi-player games for the pack, as well as a Solitary
Confinement game of my own, just for fun.

I have 7 entries submitted to the contest so far, and the contest
closes Monday 3pm (EST) which is 8pm (GMT).

Good luck to anyone still working on an entry, and make sure you
don't miss the deadline!

Phillip