Re: Sailboat Regatta

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Benedict" <boycat_oh@y...> wrote:
> Are there situations where you
> can't legally move any of your
> boats? If so, what happens then?

I tried to reply a minute ago, but Yahoo ate my reply as I posted it.
Anyway, yes, I can foresee instances when you can't move, either
because all of your boats are stuck and/or you can't use either die
roll. But since I took my inspiration for the game from Pachisi and
Backgammon, I'll just transplant the rule from those games here. If
you can't move for any reason, your turn is skipped.

I'll have to clarify that in the ruleset.

Clark