Re: Solitary Confinement Submissions List (so far)

Thanks Phillip.  Also, Mike had a good point.

However, half of why I asked is that with games and other creative
works, I always like to hear the titles people come up with ... and
then later see how well my initial impression from just the title
matches up with the actual experience delivered by the whole thing.

Odd little quirk of mine, I guess. ;-D

-Bryk