Re: [piecepack] 100 PP games by 12/31

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Electronicwaffle
  To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:41 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] 100 PP games by 12/31

  >How many games away from 100 are we?

  By my count (as of 8 Dec at 9:30Pm PST) there are 79 games listed at piecepack.org, fifteen games in the Rules In Progress files on this group, and seventeen games submitted to the latest competition, for a total of 111 games. Even if we don't count the Rules In Progress, we are still up to 96, and I'm sure I can "release" some of my own "In Progress" games to the piecepack.org site to push us over 100, since some of them have been in there for quite a while.

  Good luck to all the competition entries!

  -Mike