Re: [piecepack] 100 PP games by 12/31

> How many games away from 100 are we? Are games in the "Rulesets in
> progress" folder being counted? I could release my two picepackmas
> games early. If we 'need' 100 games by 12/31 I have two more I can
> put the rush on. (Janurary and Feburary of 04 games).

Games in the Rulesets in Progress folder and not being counted, as they are
not on piecepack.org.  If you are an author of one of these games and it
really isn't "in progress" any more, by all means let us know and we'll put
it on piecepack.org.

Let's throw in a little historical perspective here...

Way back in the good old days of early 2001 we (MG) published our first
piecepack set with a grand total of 7 rule sets.  By the end of 2001 the
total had risen to 13.  So as this year draws to a close to be approaching
100 is pretty darn good.

Anyway 100 is just a nice, large but basically arbitrary number.  It would
be cool to reach it this year, but in the grand scheme of things not that
much more significant than reaching, say, 96.  Either way it's been a pretty
good year of growth for the piecepack.