Re: [piecepack] Why so quiet?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Hale-Evans
  Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 4:02 PM
  Subject: [piecepack] Why so quiet?

  >Everybody tuckered out from writing their contest entries?

  >Ron

  I wouldn't say that exactly, but yah, I've been hungry myself for more traffic. For me at least, it is a bit frustrating that we can't talk about contest entries right now :-). It's going to be great to have a broad selection of good piecepack solitaires. I can't wait!

  I just sent Phillip a review of the rules set for his new game City of Guilds (which sounds real interesting by the way!), and in the next day or two I plan to post a play-test review of Rally Racers (have to get my thoughts in order on that since my playing of it was a while ago, but I haven't had time until now to put together a well-considered and composed account).

  One thing we could talk about again is the range of possibilities for the next contest theme. I posted something on that some months ago (see message #1173), and I'm sure there are plenty of additional ideas out there.

  -Mike