Re: Why so quiet/Year Wrap up

> Why so quiet?
>

>   >Everybody tuckered out from writing their contest entries?

Wait Wait Wait, you guys want me to post more often now? ;-)

Of course 2003 is the best year for piecepack so far, I just found
you guys 12-30-02.

  Anyway, TMI, Im working on my Algebra Exam currently, and the out
come of that will determine my future. (Last class I need for my
Associates Degree).

  I do think I post alot, but not in any particular order. I hope
that I can post in a regular fashion next year, with my one game a
month strategy. (I have 79 days to work on March's game (Hooray for
Leap year).. Jan and Feb just need to be typed (I wrote them down on
paper) polished and tested.

This group is very active, a lot more active than other groups/lists.

 My arangement currently doesnt allow me to post to the group before
10pm est. Immagine my surprise to see previews to topics I have no
clue about.

I thought I had enough time to futz about with my rulesets, I guess
we all have the same amount of free time, just  at  um,,, different
times.   Pawnopoly will see a huge facelift when I get a round to it
(not a round tuit) and Camel's Quest has gotten some feedback.
Perphaps those games will be rewritten by 12-31.

 How productive have other members been this year? How many games do
you have public currently? (Those on the site, and those in the 'in-
progress' folder)

 I have 3 on the site, 2 in progess and 2 more I will release 12/24.
I have also entered the solitaire contest. I will disclose more
information on that once the contest is offically over. (Since I had
those games typed out in full, I count them towards the total number
of games for 2003 (I did not include this number above))

-Eric