Happy Holidays

      Off Topic:

      Happy Holidays from Dave and Karol (Mesomorph Games)!

      The piecepack community is like a family to us, in a sense, and I just wanted to take a moment to wish you each a very happy,
safe holiday season full of joy, laughter and new gaming memories with family &/or friends.

      I hope that 2004 will be even more successful a year than 2003 was for piecepack and wish all the entrants in the Solitare
contest "GOOD LUCK!".

      Those that have games ready to post please submit to submissions @ piecepack . org I am happy to generate the PDFs for you.

      A big thank you to all those that have participated in rules testing and development and helped with anything and everything
over the years. With out you things just would not be the same.

      Happy Holidays! (You'll hear from me again for New Year's until then, be safe and keep on gaming!)

      Karol, Mesomorph Games
      Piecepack.org