RE: [piecepack] Re: Infiltr8 comments, pt1

Hmmmm.....

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Electronicwaffle"
<electronicwaffle@y...> wrote:

(snip)

> I do not have time to fully take stock of the comments already
given
> and edit the game to reflect those changes. Alas, this seems to be
> running problem, as Pawnopoly has reached the same fate. On the
> whole, I think Infiltr8 has brought more positives to the community
> as it is currently than it has taken away.
>

> Any comments on TP5 would also be welcomed. I assume that this game
> will need at least 5 players to be fully realized. Given the
> Hollidays I assume most feedback for this game, as well as more
> feedback for Infiltr8 will come in the new year.
>

> Eric

This is an interesting situation.  It sounds like you don't have time to
refine the game because you are currently working on the next game.  While
notable in ambition, this does leave something to be desired in execution.
I can understand the creative urge, and wanting to share your ideas, but
these are things that need to be considered betas until they have been
play-tested by people other than yourself.  And when they are, if the
feed-back is constructive, one would think that you would spend time to
complete the games to 'alphas', rather than send out more betas which wont
be completed.
I have more than my share of half-assed ideas as well, but I welcome the
chance to make them full-assed.  Easier to find a seat at the game table
that way.
(I hope this came out as nicely as intended.  Nice is not my thing, by far.
But it is the holidays and I am trying for something other than a lump of
coal.  Like maybe a nice Banana Cr�me Pie...mmmm...pie...mmmmm.....)
Edward
(:8())