Can the Kangaroo speak here please?

> From where I stand, I think both EW and David have
> been more supportive of the community than I.

Wow, miss some 20 hours, and everyone turns on you.
Who doesn't want to Kangaroo vote me out of here?

You know, Practically every nation states the charges the alleged
can answer to. This time I don't know what I did... or didn't do.
I admit to being wrong with the entire History Repeats itself.
Ironically, Other members want this history to repeat it self,
again. I am not a saint, and of course we are all human. I was
wrong, I admitted to that, some three plus months ago. I saw many
people have valid points that in the end changed my views. Whineing
does not solve anything.

However now, I just see a bunch of whiners whineing about a one line
retort to a full page assualt- which was unprovoked. I felt that I
was the scapegoat in David's post. Can I not have one line to defend
myself? So glad to know that everyone else is unoffended to David's
Post. Also I am glad that everyone feels entitled to help with a
situation that only enovled two people, on one problem in a
particular ruleset.

You will all call me names, in fact at times it seems you already
have. All I ask is that you add the total sum of my character and
not realative insignificant, and outdated elements. The topic of
productivity has been mentioned, so it would not be a boast to
remind the community that I submitted 7 games this year (My first
year will be complete on the 30th), and  I have entrie(s) still out
in the Solitaire competition.

I honestly do not know what to do next to rectify whatever the
current situation is. I feel that I have to understand the situation
before I can attempt to rectify it and be sincere. As I mentioned
before, I have moved past the situation with the last competition.

On my side, all I see is the posting of two rulesets, feedback which
was welcomed, and a truthful comment about time commitments. From
this, a personal protest was launched, which included items out of
my control, yet sculpted in such a way to insult my person. After
this personal exchange, I come to the group expecting a minor
scuffle to have subsided, instead I see that other members all but
want to kill me (In a figurative sense).

Let me admit right here and now, that yes the "good riddance"
comment intended to offend, as I was so offended.  I don't know if
David will respond to this, But after that post, I personally
emailed him in private to better understand the situation, explain
how I understood the situation, and why I took the stance I did.
Lastly, I personally invited him back to the group.