Re: Solitary Confinement design contest

Hi, everyone

Just thought you might like a short contest update.

The judging is going well and I have now played through all of
the entries (there are in fact 18 games submitted).

There is an interesting variety of solitaire rulesets with
something for everyone, including puzzle-type games, heavily
themed games and abstract games.

I will continue playing and any questions I have will be forwarded
via Karol.  Thanks to those of you who have responded quickly to
my questions so far - it makes my job easier.

I managed to find quite a bit of time over Christmas to playtest,
so currently it looks like I'll be on target for the Jan 22nd
announcement of the results, as promised.

Have a good New Year!

Phillip