Re: [piecepack] Re: Black Pawn Trucking - a solitaire game

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 10:24:05PM -0000, Benedict wrote:
> cially solvent throughout one year of business."
> >
> > >In other words, the object of the game is to...
> >
> > >...keep pawn trucking?
> >
> > That is classic Ron! Phillip, you should definitely include that in
> > your rules (that OK with you Ron?).
> >
> > -Mike
>
> Heh, that's outstanding, Ron!
>
> Phillip

Thanks, but I thought it was Crumby, myself...

Feel free to appropriate the joke.  A shout-out in the credits would
be nice. :-)

    Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org/
	 Center for Ludic Synergy, Seattle Cosmic Game Night,
Kennexions Glass Bead Game & Positive Revolution FAQ: http://www.ludism.org/