Re: Sarcophagus session report

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "Benedict" <boycat_oh@y...> wrote:
> Thanks for the session report and comments on this game (and
> I also enjoyed your report on Chariots, esepcially the bit about
> 'nul point').

Thanks for the encouragement. I am a bit nervous of these session
reports, because you gave your time making the game for free. I'll
always try to be constructive.

> Another possibilty would be to expand on the special functions of
> some of the tiles.

This might be a good option. The basic system is good.

Would there be any way of giving people the option of putting any
coins where they want, rather than the first on the top left-hand
tile of the top row? I haven't thought the mechanics through, so it
might not work. (I've been up since 4.30am, looking after a sick
baby.)

--
Iain