Shared Pieces Contest on About.com

I have just submitted my game entry into the Shared Games Pieces Contest on About.com The deadline is Weds. I know this doesn't have anything to do with Piecepack, or does it. The game I entered is easily adapted to the piecepack and I plan on doing another ruleset that adapts it to the piecepack next year (which is really close). If anyone is intersted here is a link to the current ruleset http://www.tjgames.com/wizard.html

A special thanks to Ron who not only edited the game and did a great job, but also came up with the name Wizard's Staff for one of the game pieces

TimS