Need for a piecepack Design Workshop?

I frequent the Board Game Designers Forum (http://www.bgdf.com), as I
know a handful of other piecepackers do (at least in lurker mode). ;-)

One aspect of that site that gives a lot of benefit to designers is
the "Game Design Workshop" ... a side forum for taking a formal,
critical look at different alpha-level game designs in an attempt to
help the designer improve and progress the design toward completion.
There is a "sign-up list" of sorts that will assign 1 design per
week.  The designer then posts a link that Monday to their game's
rules/graphics/files, and other members of the forum work through the
design and give critical feedback and discussion.  It's a very back-
and-forth type process between the designer and the others.

I'm wondering if something like that would be useful and/or
beneficial to people on this group as well ... I, for one, have a
piecepack design pending that I was thinking of putting through the
BGDF's workshop -- but I'd rather just put it in front of other
piecepackers instead.

What do you folks think?

-Bryk