Where to start with a 10 yo, solitaire games and timeline

Hello,

I just recieved a Piecepack as a gift and I would like some
suggestions on where to start as there are lot of game available
at this time.  So here are my three questions.

1.  If you have practical experience with a 10 yo what games
would you suggest that work well with just two players?

2. I am very interested in solitaire games does anyone have a list
of all of the solitaire games currently available?

3.  Is there a list sorted by release date?

Hopefully I will even be contributing in some way in the near
future as I may be turning my eye towards some fledgling design
attempts.

Thank you very much,

Kisa